Well, obviously this interested no one other than me.
However, I will draw your attention to the stitching portion of the
YouTube video where the latest version of MS ICE (Image Composite
Editor) blew me away. I haven't looked at that program for a long
time, it seems. It's a free panorama stitch that can apparently handle
multi-row stitching now, with multiple distortion corrections. I plan
to be playing with it soon. Gotta love free software, even if it IS
Microsoft.
:)

--
Life is too short to put up with bad bokeh.