It was ~most~ interesting to me. I read the articles yesterday but had to leave
a response until today.

I have to admit that as wonderful as digital is, some of my best photos were
taken on film loaded in my Spotmatics, LXen,  MX and Leica CL. Is that because
I had to go slower, check (and be totally aware of) exposure settings and ISO
(always 400 with TriX)? Is it perhaps because by being punctilious and
methodical about exposure and focus, that carried over to composition as well?

Or maybe I'm just not the photographer I used to be.

Whatever the case may be, Burnett's results are most impressive.

Thanks for posting.

Cheers,

frank

--

"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept." -- Henri Cartier-Bresson