On 11/17/2015 9:15 PM, Bill wrote:
On 11/17/2015 1:31 PM, Collin B wrote:
On Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 10:43 AM, Collin B <collinb at brendemuehl.net>
wrote:
Commumism was never containable

Communism WAS contained.

Dan Matyola

Not exactly.  It spread from China to N. Korea.  It spread through
VietNam.
It is maintained in Cuba.  The Shining Path remains at large.

Of course, one might say that it was not allowed global conquest.
So it is true in a sense. But it was thought/taught that containment
would
strangle it into oblivion.
That never happened.  Containment was ineffective.
It took Regan's budgetary challenge to break up the USSR.  But PROC, N.
Korea, & Cuba are still with us.
And now we have a Marxist president who considers a national reduction in
wages to be normative.

If you think Obama is a Marxist, you live in a world of very strange
definitions indeed.

It's pretty much the standard language of the GOP since the days Roger
Ailes & Lee Atwater were guiding George H.W. Bush's 1988 campaign.
Although, since they learned their chops at Nixon's knee, the "Big Lie"
technique seeped into American politics a bit earlier.