You're welcome.

I'm using the standard Leica neck strap at present. It's reasonably comfortable
and certainly strong enough, but I don't usually wear a large and heavy camera
like this around my neck or even on my shoulder very much. I find that too
tiring. I usually like to wrap the neckstrap around my wrist for security and
carry the camera in my hand, or in a shoulder bag when I'm not actively
shooting; I put the camera on around my neck or over my shoulder briefly, when
I'm changing lenses or otherwise fussing with getting things in and out of the
bag, to prevent drops.

The problem with the standard strap (as with all flat straps) is that they get
tangled up when used this way; corded-style straps don't tangle. So I'd just
order a Street Strap like I have for all my other cameras ... but the SL strap
uses flat ribbon ends rather than split rings and you can't get the Street
Strap with the correct ends. I looked at the Lance straps too, they don't have
the right ends either. There are adapter ends, but what I've seen of them
doesn't inspire confidence.

After a good bit of hunting, I have found just one corded strap with the
correct ends: the Artisan & Artist ACAM-305 silk cord strap. It's a bit on the
pricey side (about $150-$190 depending where you get it from), but I know
they're very strong, very light, and very well made. I found a couple of corded
leather straps of a similar design, semi-custom made, but they too are in the
$150 and plus price bracket. Sigh. Haven't quite made a decision yet, but I'll
likely go for the silk corded strap; I trust A&A products. Maybe I'll get it in
red to add a little pizzazz to the camera, for Cotty. :-)

LOL … I obviously have a bit of time on my hands to write all that about a neck
strap. I think I'll process a couple of photos now …