I'm a fan of the peaty Islays. Laphroig 10 is my favorite. Just for grins I
tried a Speyside, a Macallan 12, last weekend -- my first single malt way back
when. This time around I found It so sweet I could barely finish it. (However,
I manned up and choked it down.) I do like Balvenie, another Speyside. I'm fond
of Highland Park, which is from some other island. Orechney? When I worked on
the Dodge ad account we always had Highland Park at company parties. Back then
our client was based in Highland Park ... Michigan.

Paul via phone