gfen wrote:
> I found an ad for a non-MLU 6x7 with TTL prism (new batteries, as
> well), 90mm 2.8 ls lens, and caps for $650. Is this reasonable? Is
> this, better yet, a good deal?

Three words: "Jump on it!"  Assuming it's not totally beat to hell, and that
it functions properly.  From what I've been able to tell, even $450 to $500
would be a good deal on a working 90 LS and TTL prism finder.  You may want
to actually verify that this is in fact a ~metering~ prism.  I noticed a
non-metering prism on eBay recently that was listed as a TTL prism finder,
but the accompanying picture was most definitely the non-metering prism
finder.  Take a look at the following URL to see what a non-MLU body and TTL
prism went for a few days ago, despite the missing TTL ring on the shutter
speed dial:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1347251635

I think that's too high, but I suppose it gives you an upper limit of the
going rates.

Good luck!

Bill Peifer
Rochester, NY