On Wed, 1 May 2002, Aaron Reynolds wrote:
> Not really -- the Honeywell/Pentax/Asahi logo is on the prism, which is
> removable.  You could have a new body with an old prism.

Its the little, obvious things, that make me feel the stupidest when I
miss them. :)

> That they're a newer version of a lens that's been updated at some point.

Since I primarily see this with the 105 f2.4, which seems to almost be the
default lens with this, which is preferable the newer one or the older?

--
http://www.infotainment.org
         "The destructive character is cheerful."  - Walter Benjamin