I see we're going to have to go over the proper PDML procedure here.

First discern there is an issue.

Frame a question to the PDML and post it.

Then decided while waiting for a reply to check Google, Yahoo, Ask, (yes each search engine get's worse), until finally trying Bing, not the worst exactly, but certainly the last.

Post message that answer has been found, and apologize for wasting group bandwidth.

Receive well thought out replies, for next three to six days.