>From what I understand, the registration length (or what you may call
it) of the "new lens" would be a lot less than for normal SLR.
Wouldn't a mechanical adapter (sim. to 645 to K and 67 to 645) be the
answer? You'll get to get the best of both worlds: inexpensive
equivalent of 600/4 and very small, light and fast wide angle glass. I
see no reason to worry.

http://health.yahoo.com