Mac OS does not remove or free up any memory used by items in the trash can. So if you delete a file on the memory card on a Mac it still takes up space and cannot be overwritten.

So either empty the trash on the computer or format the card in the camera to free up used space.

Philip Northeast

www.aviewfinderdarkly.com.au