On 8/17/2016 2:43 PM, Larry Colen wrote:

John wrote:
On 8/17/2016 1:34 PM, Bruce Walker wrote:
On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 12:06 PM, P.J. Alling
<webstertwenty...@gmail.com> wrote:

Pisses me off that Microsoft is trying to make the whole OS more Mac
like,
in some ways, mostly that aren't helpful.

Mickeysoft has been trying to make their OSes more Mac-like since
Windows 1.0. And they miss the mark every single time.

That is a base canard!

Micro$haft stole the Windoze look 'n feel from Xerox PARK fair & square.
And, unlike Steve Jobs & his NexT computer, they even PAID Xerox to let
'em in there so they could steal a more accurate copy.

Actually, that was PARC, Palo Alto Research Center.

Right. My bad. I let spell-check mislead me.