Quark Word Juggler was very popular among NY journalists when I arrived at
Hearst in 1980. It came with a card you installed in a //+ or //e that expanded
the character set. It was a far better solution than a C/PM box but more
expensive as well. I used Word Juggler on a variety of Apple //s well into the
late '80s, then grudgingly went to a Mac. WYSIWYG seemed slow and clunky at
first. On a 3 MHz //GS, Word Juggler would fly.

Paul via phone