Thanks, Igor.

I can crop out some of the top, although that will mean either cropping the
sides as well, which I do not want to do, or leaving the image a lot wider
than it is high (which is not necessarily bad).  The scene was backlit, and
I had trouble seeing and focusing, so I didn't compose it well.  (Also, my
wife was already moving on and grumbling that I was spending too much time
at that arch.)  The image had a bluish tint, so I ignored it on my first
go-around of my images from Ephesus.  I was looking for something the other
day, and ran across it again, and like the detain in the arch (and the
Missing Piece), so I played with it and finally got something I like.  I
will play a bit more with the placement of the arch in the frame, to see
what I can do.

Thanks for looking, Igor, and for your helpful comments.  I must, however,
point out that Ephesus in in Turkey, not Greece.  <G>

Dan Matyola