Bipin Gupta Thu, 29 Sep 2016 18:10:15 -0700 wrote:

Kids are very very smart today ...
Indeed, except that they always are. (i.e. smarter then some [grand]parents expect)

And here is "proof of the pudding" - my grand daughter is three & a
half years old - she insists I let her have my Pentax K-5 IIs to take
a "pretend" photo. She does not want her Mom's Hi End Canon P&S.

She's already asked her Mom, and got a firm "No!".
She is smart (see above) and knows that the grandpa is a sucker for a cute smile and he is less likely to refuse.
Besides, an SLR looks much more "presentable" (from its sheer size/mass).

Cheers,

Igor