Acratech.net Universal L Bracket:
http://www.acratech.net/l-brackets-and-nodal-rails/universal-l-bracket/

It requires you have an Arca-Swiss type camera or lens plate for whatever item
you want to mount, and an Arca-Swiss type QR clamp for whatever support you
plan to use. Of course, they sell those things too.

The Acratech Universal L Bracket is why I almost never buy anything but a
simple camera or lens plate.