The Ford F series has been the best selling nameplate worldwide for 37 years.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gonz" <rgonzoma...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Diesels

You just need to trade that Titan for this beast:
http://autoweek.com/article/car-reviews/2017-ford-super-duty-first-drive-king-torque.
Even the gas version is plenty powerful.