On 12/14/2016 9:12 AM, Gonz wrote:
Well I can't vouch for GM since I've never owned one.  But I can say
that our F150 (not quite as big as the F250) that we bought in 2006
and has 155,000 miles on it right now has not had a single issue
(knock on wood).  I can't say that about any other vehicle I've ever
owned in the last 40 years from makers domestic and abroad.  Its been
such a reliable beast that I'm thinking that one of those F250's sound
real nice right when the F150 kicks the bucket, if it ever does!

The Fords are good. I don't like the 250 series ride quality. They aren't bad if you put a thousand pounds in the box, but empty they are pretty awful.