On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 1:35 PM, Ken Waller <kwal...@peoplepc.com> wrote:
>> ...local Ford dealer says i can get plain truck with what i want.
>

> You can but in the U S you'd have to order that from the factory, I doubt
> you'd find one in a dealers inventory.
>
> I'm not sure crank down windows are still available

Yes it woul dhave ot be ordered the lot trucks are all higher end full
back door, i just want the extended cab smaller door. I was told they
sell a lot with rool down windows to landscape people as they just
need a plain truck to smash up. Have not looked into GM but i will
when the time come. I  have an o3 Sierra ext truck with 189000 KM's on
it and said i would keep it to atleast 200K then go from there.

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.
www.caughtinmotion.com