I just checked KEH.com and they have a plain old K-5 in stock for a bit over $300. The 16-50 isn't listed but they're still manufactured and KEH generally sells them for about 10-20% less than retail new for EX condition. So if you bought it before the recent price increase you can probably get almost what you paid for it. I've been told by the local camera shop that they price their used gear based on KEH's prices.