On 1/6/2017 2:30 PM, Larry Colen wrote:

Charles Robinson wrote:
Yeah, I think I got it about a zillion years ago for something under
$700.
The K5 has been "well loved" and would probably be listed by KEH as
"fair"
or maybe even "BGN" (or even UGLY - don't know!).  The 16-50 is as
good as
it ever was, though, so I'll poke around a bit and see - perhaps starting
with the local shoppe is a good start, saving all the hassle of shipping
and whatnot.

In other news - I've missed this list!   Perhaps I'll stick around a bit.
  :-)

It might say Olympus on your camera certificate, but do stick around
there are several other people here shooting other brands that still
identify as Pentaxians. Unless the North Carolina legislature figures
out a way to legislate access to this list, you're most welcome here.

Larry is, of course, not speaking for Walkden.