Howdy, folks!  I used to be on this list and things got busy/weird and I
left about a year or two ago...

I came to the realization a while ago that since getting into the Olympus
OM-D line, I've not used my Pentax gear for ages - almost a couple of
years, actually.

It pains me to watch my K5 and lenses just rot in a bag - is there *any*
resale value on an original, "well-loved" K-5 body?  And what's the current
state of opinion on the 16-50?  (But if each are only a couple hundred,
I'll probably just tuck the big ol' bag of gear into a cabinet and let 'em
sit there...)

--
 -Charles

--
** Please note my email address has changed **
Charles Robinson - charles.robinson...@gmail.com