-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 11:52 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: new additions to the camera bag

Yep....
works for moi as well.  The way I look at it is this way:  maybe my
technique is wrong; maybe my theory is incorrect; maybe my 3 meters are not
sync'd (spot, ttl, incident/reflective) but when I use the grey card and any
one of those meters I get great exposures.... so... as long as the exposures
are bang on I can continue to research new techniques/theories while still
getting decent images.

Cheers,
Dave

How do you use an incident meter with a grey card?  Do you point the meter
at the grey card? If so, it won't sork correctly without some compensation.
If you point the incident meter back towards the camera from the subject
position, you don't need a grey card.

Len
---