Otherwise it's a bit like: hey guys, here's a large pile of random
pixels (300 million). I am under a time constraint so I didn't
assemble then into coherent images, but have a look anyway.

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 1:27 PM, Ken Waller<kwal...@peoplepc.com>  wrote:
Larry, I'm just not gonna invest that much time to review these images. You
really need to edit the down to the best if you want constructive comments.
YMMV. ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Colen<l...@red4est.com>
Subject: GESO Swingin' at the Savoy

I was at a dance workshop last weekend, here is a fairly large (115
photos) album up on flickr:
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157677458704963/

I apologize for the size, but I'm up against a bunch of time constraints
and didn't have time to make it much smaller. It was really nice, they
contacted me like last November to ask if I could take photos.  Nicole
may also post a few at some point.