With that many images Flickriver is a bad choice. Presenting them on a
grid would make it easier for people to scan & select the ones they are
interested in.

On 3/1/2017 5:32 AM, Larry Colen wrote:
I was at a dance workshop last weekend, here is a fairly large (115
photos) album up on flickr:
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157677458704963/

I apologize for the size, but I'm up against a bunch of time constraints
and didn't have time to make it much smaller. It was really nice, they
contacted me like last November to ask if I could take photos.  Nicole
may also post a few at some point.