Yep, Larry, I had a quick look at that gallery, and enjoyed it.
Thank you for sharing!

There are some interesting photos there. I think musicians' portraits
are among the best photos in the set.
My main comment is similar to the one I gave before: several photos
could benefit from a tighter crop. This is primarily for those photos that
contain some dark "faceless" audience in addition to the main "focal points"
(I remember several photos of the stage taken from far in the back).

Also, there were a few photos (jam circle or performance/competition) that seemed to be less then perfect (soft or noisy)...

Re: quantity.

I know how it works with event photos (dance events, kids events...) After a big event you put out a large set for the community (where people basically find themselves and their friends). The intent is different from when people do it on PDML. For that reason I usually post only 1 or a few singled-out photos to the list in such cases, - those that are the most interesting in my opinion, or those that I am curious to hear people's opinion about (might not be the best from the set).

That's what I've been teaching in my "technical communication" courses: The rule #1: "the audience". Before deciding anything else about your communication, realize who the audience is going to be: everything else is dictated by that. :-)

Curiously, - I almost didn't find any familiar faces, just a few (very few) faces that I think I vaguely remember. I guess the community changes rather quickly...