Larry,

I had a very brief look at the new version.
That's a much improved set.

And the last link to flickriver doesn't work.
Replacing "albums" with "sets" did the job:
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157680832894606/

Cheers,

Igor

 Larry Colen Wed, 01 Mar 2017 17:59:17 -0800 wrote:

Igor PDML-StR wrote:

    Yep, Larry, I had a quick look at that gallery, and enjoyed it.
    Thank you for sharing!

It turns out that fiddling with photo sets is more interesting/enticing than the things I actually needed to get done today.

I looked at the photos in the original set with Igor's advice in mind and recropped etc.

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157677458704963/

I then went and set up a second album concerned much more on photographic quality than trying to capture the spirit of the event:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157680832894606

The flickriver link isn't working for me right now, but maybe it's just a refresh thing:

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/albums/72157680832894606/