Just a thought, but did you find out how much they want for the domain
name? If it *is* the hosting site, it might not cost extra, but there's
no way to know without asking how much.

On 5/10/2017 15:56, Marnie (aka Doe) wrote:
Okay, squatters, nice to know, Larry.

When you go to the original sites, it says someone is willing to sell
this domain name.

You're probably right, the hosting site could have done it.

One thing, though, even with .org and .com changes, all my old files are
still there, so just moving them over.

What a relief!!!

Marnie aka Doe :-)