my little boxes have REPLY next to REPLY LIST (and to REPLY ALL I have to open and Scroll to box that says Reply list.. but remembering that I have to do it for my replies to go to PDML and for my replys to show up in my PDML folder in my inbox, which is where I want 'em. But my mouse just gravitates to the REPLY button I'm used to hitting...

and when we get a good pun thread going it really sucks :-)

ann