The Fuji shot was at ISO 400 and both Pentax shots were at ISO 3200.  The fact that one of them looks essentially as good as the Fuji is what's really amazing.

Though based on that Fuji shot, I'd say that the 27 f2.8 deserves it's reputation.  It is essentially Fugi's version of the SMC-P FA 43mm limited for their APS-C sensor cameras.  Probably sharper wide open than the Pentax.