Isnt O-LED top of the line now?

On Thu, 25 Jan 2018 03:52:52 -0500, Steve Cottrell <co...@seeingeye.tv> wrote:

On 24/1/18, Paul Stenquist, discombobulated, unleashed:

Plasmas are pretty much extinct. I bought the last of the Panasonic
plasmas when they discontinued that line, because they do have a superb
and very natural picture. But they weren't profitable for the
manufacturers. I also have a  Samsung QLED, which is also very good, if
not quite a match for the Panasonic Plasma.

Har! Interesting - just did an online search and couldn't find one new. Got mine about 3 or 4 years ago - amazing.

--
J.C. O'Connell
hifis...@gate.net