Paul Stenquist wrote:
That’s where I’m at. Looks like Pentax shot themselves in the foot on this one.
Hope they read Dpreview and this list. What were they thinking?

They were thinking that people want a $2,000 point and shoot that does everything for them, including all of the thinking and making all of the decisions. I may have my challenges, but as far as I know, I'm still smarter than a three dollar CPU.

I wish that they'd realize that people don't buy a top of the line full frame DSLR to shoot jpegs, so optimizing the JPEG performance for people who get just as crappy photos with a DSLR as they do with a phone, aren't the people you should design your flagship model for.

Paul