William wrote:

>So, Pål, which internet forum has the most validity for
>believable comments? I have read a few of the other forums,
>quite often, the comments are a rehash of the "sky is pink, I
>read it on the internet". By this, I mean, the comments are
>often coming from people who have no first hand experience with
>the Pentax 6x7, but are spewing, unquestioningly, comments that
>others have made, which also may be unsupported comments.

I was stating that there are conflicting reports on this issue.  Most, if
not all comments, comes from users of the camera, some of them have been
using them professionally. It is an indisputable fact that many 67 users
reports vibration problems.

Now this link provided earlier get user impressions, just as valid as any,
from both sides of the issue:
http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=000iQI
http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=001qDR

Pål