William wrote:

>I don't see weight as being an isuue, a 6x7 and a few lenses is
>easily carried, and a Manfrotto 055 tripod will support the 6x7.

The Manfrotto 055 is borderline for even the 645N. I would certainly
recommend something stronger for the 67.
There are conflicting opinions about the vibration problems of the 67.
Mirror lock is mandatory but the shutter may also cause shakes.

This thread elaborate on vibrations of the 67 and also brings in the 645N:
http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=000iQI

Now here's another one on the same topic:
http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=001qDR

Pål