Godfrey,

The following things abruptly happened in LR6 and just about the time of the
API change:

- I have a “Photos” folder containing one folder for each year on an external
drive that I use as my “photo drive.” The number of photos reported overall,
and the number of photos in each annual folder, went to 0. Oddly, most of the
monthly sub-folders still display accurate counts, though some (like all of
them from 2015) report 0.

- My keywords vanished, almost every one of them. Some groups of photos still
have their keywords, but the search function can’t find them.

I tried quitting and restarting LR, and quitting and restarting my computer and
hard drives. No use.

Rick