Thanks, Ann. Yes, it was this rather strange out of the context kind of
scene, that caught my attention.

The rendering is great fun. I admit, I use plugin for LightRoom, SilverEfex
Pro is its name to simulate various types of b/w film. This is very easy
and yet it gives very diverse results in terms of the final image. I think
this is free set of plugins I wholeheartedly recommend it.

--
Boris