Stan,

As you know, I am shooting m43 (Oly EM-1) these days. Wide open is not as
open as what you're used to with your FF or 1.5x cropped camera bodies... I
could probably open up aperture some more, but it wouldn't be that much of
a difference due to the distance between me and the couple (and a dog) in
the foreground and the rest of the image.

I think that first I need to start getting consistently meaningful images
in terms of content and then, once I get grip on that, I should start
trying to figure out things such as DOF control as I shoot. It will take
good time...

--
Boris