Hello Cotty :-).

I am still very much doing my first baby steps in the street photography.
My present obstacle (or not?!) is exactly what you pointed out. That is,
seeing in my mind's eye the final picture and then waiting for the frame to
build in front of my eyes, or not, as you said for yourself.

So, indeed, I should and would practice more and all your comments are
greatly appreciated.

I was struggling with the crop a bit. I wanted to keep the people sitting
with their backs to the same building on the left side of it. Then I
thought, I should leave some more space so they are not crammed in, so to
say. And so, ultimately, I couldn't find any other crop than the one I
presented.

Thanks for your .02 cheers :-).

--
Boris