Looking back from 9 years on, I didn't take enough photos when I visited China in 2010.

Even though I'd been shooting Digital for seven years by then, I think I was still stuck with the film mentality of only having 36 frames max and for a once in a lifetime trip you can't afford to waste a shot.

I'm still struggling with that.