On 7/16/2019 12:30 PM, John wrote:
Yeah, but don't you live out in the middle of nowhere in western Ontario or Manitoba? Those trucks make a lot more sense where you live than Mustangs make in the U.K.

A small city of 200K in Saskatchewan. Most of these vehicles never see more work than the occasional set of golf clubs. They are used mostly as oversized sedans. However, our winters are long and harsh and 4x4 1/2 tons handle that better than cars. I drive a diesel powered Nissan Titan, which sees even less work than most as I don't golf, but I do tow a trailer for some 25% of my driving, and I like the size, weight and power that this truck has. My trailer is just big enough that I never felt like I was fully in control with my gas powered Titan, this one has about 1500 lbs more weight, a foot and a half longer wheel base and a third more torque than the gasser. I feel a lot safer now. I also have fun intimidating people in cars that are small enough to park in the box of my truck :)

bill