It’s optically the same as the FA43 Limited, but that lens is se up for the
screwdriver AF drive — the focusing is a bit too quick with a loose feel. Makes
it hard to be precise.

The Special is RF coupled and has a beautiful focusing feel and built in hood.
The only downside is that close focus is .7m, like most RF lenses. Not a big
issue on the CL since it’s FOV is cropped and it’s a short portrait tele in
this application.