Am 01.11.19 um 19:12 schrieb Juan Buhler:

M20/4: I don't know why I want this one, I just do. I really like the M
lenses.

A nice lens if you have a thing for primes. On the downside it's not
faster than most wide-angle zooms. Have one in my camera bag (aka The
Millstone) and haven't used it for years.

M40/2.8: I just always wanted that little pancake lens.

I've had one and sold it, years ago. A typical Tessar design:
pseudo-sharp with godawful bokeh. OK if you want something that can be
put on a MX and still fits into your pocket. Optically, there are far
better lenses.

M28/3.5: This was my main 28, my copy seemed to be a lot sharper than what
should be legal.

That's indeed a really nice lens. A somewhat wider standard lens on APS-C.

How about you? Any lenses you've always wanted but haven't gotten around to
getting? Any opinions on that list above?

The lenses I'd want all don't exist and probably never will: faster
zooms without the bulk.

I'm about to sell a load of M and A primes because my old eyes aren't
good at focussing anymore, including a M3.5/28 and a M4/20.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com