My brother bought a used slide scanner, and when he finishes scanning his slides he will ship it to me. I didn't ask what make or model it is, but he said it has carriers for a few sizes of film including 35mm. I probably won't have it here for another month or two, but when I do I will have a stab at my Tri-X and Plus-X negatives and will report on the results.
--
Dale H. Cook, Pentax K-70 w/ Pentax-DA 18-270mm walking-
around lens, Rokinon 650Z 650-1300mm telephoto lens