How often do you back up your catalog, Rick? Perhaps returning to a recent save or rebuilding it is the answer.

On 5/3/20 8:59 AM, Rick Womer wrote:
Nope.

Checking to see if there was a focus problem, I did a LR search for photos
taken with my 40/2.8. It searched for maybe 20 seconds and froze. I quit LR
via the Actvity Monitor, re-started, and tings were screwed up.