> On Aug 28, 2020, at 12:45 AM, Toine <to...@repiuk.nl> wrote:
>
>> Good panoramas do seem to benefit from being printed on metal, at least
> 8" (20cm) tall and however wide, preferably 12' (30cm).
>
> Yes! I still haven't solved how to print and frame this one:
> https://www.repiuk.nl/albums/panorama/content/no-title-55/lightbox/

The good news is that I bet Bay Photo could do it.

The bad news is that they are here and you aren’t.

I’d be willing to bet that almost any high end shop that does metal prints
could do a print of that one.  There is a minor factor of cost.

The good news about metal prints is they don’t really need to be framed.