> On Aug 31, 2020, at 8:35 AM, John <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com> wrote:
>
> On 8/27/2020 23:00:02, Igor PDML-StR wrote:
>> Hi All!
>> Some PDMLers have been shooting and producing panoramic shots, including
>> some great ones.
>> I like panoramas, and I occasionally make them, but not very often. And one
>> of the reasons is I don't know how to post them for effective and efficient
>> viewing.
>> I was wondering if anybody has found any good way to display those online,
>> or even did any research on what is available out there.
>> Igor
>
> You can upload something like this to Flickr:
>
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/jb_sessoms/9690539472/

That’s very reminiscent of one of mine that I call Piper Club

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/46764798035/

I let our hosts pick a couple of my prints as thank you gifts, and the 12x36
metal of this is the one the husband picked.

> There may be an upper limit to the size of a panorama you can upload, but as
> far as I can remember, the only reason I didn't upload the full size image
> (3,600 x 10,800) is because to make it so anyone on PDML could see it has to
> be "public" and I think that makes it so anyone can also download it [1], and
> I didn't want to be giving away the full size image.
>
> The full size image makes an awesome print.
>
> I used to be able to print it full size (12"x36") as a C-print at Costco for
> $5, but the guy who knew how to do that isn't there any more.

It could be worse, my local costco no longer does prints.  The closest one that
does is like 45 minutes away.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com