Any good pro-lab should be able to do the print.

At 30cm wide, how long would it be? I'm guessing about 240cm (2.4m)

I wouldn't try to frame it, just have it mounted on Gator-Board.

https://www.gator-board.com/

The real problem is finding a wall suitable for displaying it after you've printed it.

On 8/28/2020 03:45:42, Toine wrote:
  > Good panoramas do seem to benefit from being printed on metal, at least
8" (20cm) tall and however wide, preferably 12' (30cm).

Yes! I still haven't solved how to print and frame this one:
https://www.repiuk.nl/albums/panorama/content/no-title-55/lightbox/

On Fri, 28 Aug 2020 at 09:24, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:

On Aug 27, 2020, at 8:00 PM, Igor PDML-StR <pdml...@komkon.org> wrote:

Hi All!

Some PDMLers have been shooting and producing panoramic shots, including
some great ones.
I like panoramas, and I occasionally make them, but not very often. And
one of the reasons is I don't know how to post them for effective and
efficient viewing.

I was wondering if anybody has found any good way to display those
online, or even did any research on what is available out there.

My feeling is that there really is no good way to display panoramas
online. One might argue that there is no good way to display any photo
online, because you have no control over how it is viewed.  If someone is
looking at your photo on a phone the technical quality doesn't really
matter very much, and the artistic quality doesn't matter much more.

Good panoramas do seem to benefit from being printed on metal, at least 8"
(20cm) tall and however wide, preferably 12' (30cm).

Igor