I doubt anyone in California si *safe* this week. But I hope all are surviving & have not been rendered homeless by the fires.

On 9/9/2020 10:29:36, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
* Is everyone safe out on the left coast this week?*

More than 85 fires are burning across the West Coast in an unprecedented
event that's already scorched hundreds of thousands of acres
<https://e.newsletters.cnn.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>.
At least 25 wildfires are burning in California, and the blazes stretch
practically the full length of the state. Winds and extreme heat have only
served to stoke the flames. In Oregon, fires have already scorched more
than 230,000 acres and forced thousands of families to evacuate. Washington
Gov. Jay Inslee said more acres were burned Monday in his state than have
been burned in the past 12 fire seasons. The whole region will continue to
be plagued with hot, dry weather, providing no respite from the historic
blazes.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery

I am *NOT* taking shots at California BTW, not while I sit here and wait for another Atlantic hurricane to come along and blow the roof off my house again.

I hope y'all *ARE* safe, for whatever values of safe y'all can get right now.