On 2020-09-9 10:33, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
There is no "safety" in 2020, it seems. AQI was up into the 130+ "Unhealthy"
range for the past three days along with ambient temperatures floating up into the 100-115 range
even here in the SF Bay Area. The particulates in the air are particularly bad.

i think these conditions are hitting many parts of the west; we've had similar AQI several times here, above 130 on an hourly basis multiple times recently; we have only two huge fires and two large ones blowing smoke into Denver, but major color, haze and darkening in the sky; everyone has burning eyes, some have headaches or worse

we just had a rather extreme weather shift that has cleared the air temporarily, but AQI forecast is back above 130 on Saturday