wow...
ann

On 9/9/2020 12:33 PM, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
There is no "safety" in 2020, it seems. AQI was up into the 130+ "Unhealthy"
range for the past three days along with ambient temperatures floating up into the 100-115 range
even here in the SF Bay Area. The particulates in the air are particularly bad.

I stay indoors the past two days, with the AC running on low and air exchange
to help filter the air. The sun has been a dull orange this morning. Yesterday
evening, I needed to get some exercise so went for a short walk at sunset time
(6-7 pm) as air temps fell into the low 80°F/high 70°Fs range. I carried the
camera...

https://www.flickr.com/gp/gdgphoto/NJ2Rua (all with Leica CL + Voigtländer 10mm)

I won't say "Enjoy!" There's little to be enjoyed about having air quality so
bad that even people with healthy lungs are at risk. On top of COVID-19, BLM,
insane/absurd BS on the national and international political front, earthquakes,
hurricanes of unprecedented strength ... 2020 has it in for us.

Hunker down and endure as best you can seems the operative advice.

—
No matter where you go, there you are.

--
ann sanfedele photography