At 3:30pm in Santa Clara, the light outdoors was blood orange and the light
levels looked like about an hour past sunset last evening. It's lightened up a
little now, but I'm staying in for the rest of the day. There's absolutely no
point in going out without a darn good reason to, given the mess out there.